Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break

This week happens to be CMU's spring break - only a few students are in town. It's a great opportunity to do some work that I can't do when they are around, but even more than that it's a chance to rest and 'recharge' for the rest of the semester. Graduation is May 9th this year. In between now and then we have planned or are planning the following:

LSF (Lutheran Student Fellowship) Lock in
Spring Dinner
Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising Bowl-a-thon
End of Year BBQ
CMU Commencement Ushering
Local Elementary School fundraiser
At least one more Game Night

And I'm sure more will come up! Between that and the regular schedule it will be a busy two month stretch. I'm using the extra time during the break to write a sermon, prepare several Bible studies, and - tomorrow - clean my study. I haven't seen the top of my desk since we returned from the Hurricane Relief Trip we took to Houston in January. I always function better all around with a clean desk, so I'm looking forward to it. When I figure out how it's done, I'll post a picture of my study here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please:
1) stay on topic
2) avoid characterizations
3) be kind
Thanks!