Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new blog

Greetings to you in Christ Jesus from a campus pastor in Michigan!

"
Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few." That's how Despair.com describes blogging, and I'm okay with it - this is a venue for me to write about my experiences and ideas concerning campus ministry as a Lutheran pastor. It's a pretty narrow focus.

I've had a few blogs of a more personal nature in the past, but haven't posted much of anything on them in a long time. It's time again to start. Like other pastors, this blog will be a bit of a blend of my personal and professional life - it is truly difficult to make a separation between them, and I think that should be reflected in blogging - but my intention is to lean more to the campus ministry side of things.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please:
1) stay on topic
2) avoid characterizations
3) be kind
Thanks!